Please Read these as a reminder of Farmer's policies.
Reservations are a must. You need a confirmation number for security
at the front gate. Reservation and information phone hours are Monday
thru Saturday 10am to 8pm. If you have access to the internet, please
reserve on our website.
2. Doors are open for reserved members at 8pm. New members should arrive between 7pm and 8pm. After a short welcome video, we will have a host give you a tour of the club.
3. You must arrive before 11pm. You will be charged extra if you are late - doors lock at 11pm.
4. Please bring all personal items into the club when you arrive. The security guard will escort you to the car if it is absolutely necessary.
5. Dress is business casual - but dress to impress, no flip-flops, muscle shirts, ragged jeans, baseball caps, sweats or t-shirts please. Men: Dockers, Dress slacks with button shirts or shirts w/ collars.
6. The club does not sell alcohol and tobacco: you must bring your own. Please take your bottle with you when departing the club, we do not have room to store and will discard bottles left on the premises. Make sure you place your bottle in your trunk when leaving - This is a PA law.
7. The bartender reserves the right not to serve alcohol to anyone that is too intoxicated. No Alcohol is served after 2:00am.
8. Absolutely no controlled substances, firearms or prostitution allowed on the premises. Violators will be permanently banned from the club.
9. Cell phones may ONLY be used in the orientation room.
10. Treat club facilities with respect, as you would expect a guest to do in your own home.
11. Everyone is to be treated with the utmost respect and dignity. We do not promote pressure or aggressive behavior NO means NO. Don't take it personally A bad reaction to No could also get you removed from the "party".
12. If staying overnight, please observe quiet hours between 3am and 10am. Juice, coffee, Danish and cereal are available in the morning to overnight guests. Please depart by 11am if not staying for the day.
13. Smoking is permitted only in the bar and dance area.
14. Absolutely no cameras or video cameras are allowed in the club.
15. In order to keep our status as a private club, memberships are required. The membership dues are to be paid each year between Jan. 1st. and Mar. 1st. We will prorate dues. The current rate for membership is - $45. for couple, $50. for single males and $25. for single females.
DRESS TO IMPRESS!!!!
At The Farm first impressions are important.
Business Casual means:
MEN--dress slacks, dockers, shirts that button, golf polo's with collars or dress shirts.
WOMEN--dresses, slacks, club wear, etc..
NO sweats, sports logo tee's or tank's, old or torn jeans, ball caps..
Please don't dress down in the main club lounge area
(except party rooms) until after 11:30pm !!!
*Remember* The problem with first impressions is... you only get one!
1. We need to see you membership card every visit when you check in. If you haven't been here in a while be prepared to also show your photo ID. This is important to protect all members and your anonymity.
2. All heat, air or light settings are to be controlled by staff only. Please take your concerns to staff and they will adjust to the benefit of all.
3. If you encounter any problems at the club please go to management immediately, report it to receptionist, bartenders or D.J. We cannot correct what we don't know!
4. If you have any questions or problems during the week concerning the club, please call or e-mail The Farm Office at email@example.com and not the WebMaster or other staff.
5. All cell phone calls must be made or received only in the orientation room or office.
2012 MEMBERSHIP DUES
YOU CAN PAY YOUR DUES AT THE DESK WHEN CHECKING IN OR YOU MAY MAIL THEM TO:
THE FARM TRAVEL CLUB
P.O. BOX 7791
YORK, PA. 17404
Checks or Money orders for dues should made out to
THE DUES ARE: $45 COUPLES- $25 SINGLE FEMALES $50 SINGLE MALES
Hope to see ya all soon
"Down on The Farm"
Herby & Judy